What are the advantages?
- Shorter treatment time
- Fewer visits
- Complex surgeries are minimised
- Reduce or eliminate the need for bone grafting.
- Immovable prosthecs
- Reduced cost
How does it work?
- First we assess for suitability for the procedure. This involves assessment of any medical issues that may preclude this treatment.
- We assess using a 3D xray the suitability for bone quality and quantity.
- Any remaining teeth are removed and a minimum of 4 implants are placed -this will be done under oral or IV sedation
- The same day a fixed acrylic bridge is made and inserted later that day.
- A final fixed bridge will be made once the implants have healed.
- Contact us now for a FREE All-on-4 Dental Implant Consultation.